This healthy chips and salsa dip recipe is great to serve with our lean bean and beef chili recipe , or on its own at a summer barbeque.
The chips are baked instead of fried and the salsa has no added sugar whatsoever! It's great tasting and can be used as part of a fat burning diet.
- 200g cherry tomatoes, washed
- 1 quarter red onion, finely chopped
- Handful of coriander, chopped
- Half a fresh green chilli, finely chopped
- Handful of chopped jalapeno peppers
- Squeeze of lime juice
- Quarter the cherry tomatoes, finely chop the red onion and coriander and add to the food blender.
- Add the chillies or jalapeno peppers, depending on preference.
- Gently pulse in a food blender, turning the machine on and off only a couple of times.
- Thoroughly strain the mixture through a collander for a thicker, chunkier salsa.
- Meanwhile, chop tortilla wraps into eighths.
- Place the segments top and tail on to a baking tray and bake for 4-5 minutes and 180c
- Arrange and serve immediately.
Let us know in the comments your thoughts on this recipe. Remember to follow us on Instagram for more recipe ideas and inspiration.