Rice is a fantastic addition to pad out a meal, but if you are on a low carb diet, it should be avoided.
This simple recipe is designed to be a low carb alterantive to rice and is suitable for freezing to use at a later date.
This side dish would go well with our lean bean and beef chili recipe or to accompany a casserole or stew.
Here's what you'll need:
- 1x whole cauliflower
- Pinch of coriander, optional
- Remove the outer leaves
- Cut away the hard core and stalks
- Pulse in a food blender for a few minutes until it has the consistency of rice or couscous
- Place in a bowl and cover with cling film, pierce top a few times
- Microwave on a medium – high heat for 3-4 minutes
- Mix in some coriander for colour and flavour.
Don't forget to follow us on Instagram for more recipes and tips on staying healthy.