Colonic irrigation is also referred to as colonic hydrotherapy. It is a way of cleaning your colon by flushing it with water. The water is usually warm and filtered. It is released under low pressure and a special massage technique used on the tummy to push it out. This method of treatment is painless and does not leave you with odor.
Why would one need to clean the colon?
The body is billed as an automated system that automatically cleans itself. Why then would you need to clean the colon? The answer lies in modern lifestyle that has very little natural foods. This has caused the accumulation of toxic substances on the walls of the colon boosted by inactivity among many people. There are other factors that cause accumulation fecal materials in the body. They include:
- A busy lifestyle that cause you to ignore the need to visit the toilet
- Stress that leads to constipation
- Feeling constantly on edge
- Excess consumption of red and processed meat
- Taking a lot of gluten and dairy in diets
- Reduced amount of vegetables in food
- Excessive consumption of alcohol
- The love for caffeine
- A lot of carbohydrates and refined sugars in food
- Intake of a lot of preservatives, sweeteners, chemicals and processed foods.
This accumulation would not have been dangerous if it had no health repercussion. There is an increase in colon cancer deaths among non-smokers. It is attributed to these toxins that buildup on the wall of your colon. The solution is to take up colonic hydrotherapy. What do you seek to gain from this therapy?
The advantages of colonic irrigation
- Better bowel regularity - this is your natural way of solving constipation problems. While laxatives make your bowels lazy, irrigation exercises the walls and strengthens them. With a clean and clear bowel, the chances of colon cancer are drastically reduced
- Improved digestion - cleaning the bowel reduces the chances of heartburns, wind, diarrhea, bloating and irritable bowel syndrome- IBS
- Better mood and energy boost - with a lighter stomach that is fully functional, you will feel fresh, lighter and relieved. This comes with mental clarity, better sleep and reduced chances of headaches
- Better skin - toxins on your bowel will affect the entire body. This is the solution to persistent acne, psoriasis and eczema, among other skin conditions
- Keeping the body alkaline - excessive consumption of grains, dairy and meet has left most bodies acidic. Research indicates that alkaline bodies are free of diseases, feel young and are vibrant
- Better immunity - elimination of accumulated waste leaves the body receptive to healthy bacteria. This will among other things resolve bad breath, candida and thrust issues. It will also enhance the absorption of vitamins and other vital minerals that keep your body healthy.
Always talk to your doctor before enlisting for hydrotherapy. Consider your current and past health situations and disclose all of them to the doctor. This therapy will only be beneficial if you are willing to stick to a healthy diet and regular detox. Visit a professional to ensure that the procedure is carried out in the right way.